Program Management Intern
Description:The F-35 Horizontal Integration team works across the F-35 program to bring solutions to the most challenging integration and business problems. We work with the Development, Production and Sustainment Program Offices as well as the Functional organizations like Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance and Operations. This is an opportunity to get exposure across the entire F-35 Program and understand the most challenging issues facing the business today. This role will have the opportunity to build relationships across organizations and gain experience working with different business disciplines.
This includes but is not limited to:
• Managing a project or a portion of a project aligned to the Horizontal Integration objectives
• Gathering data, consolidating and summarizing into program based metrics
• Supporting one or more Horizontal Integration lead in program integration and coordination
• Assisting in the execution of Program Reviews and decision meetings
• Coordinating the closure of action items
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Pursuing Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a business, system engineering, management or related discipline.
Project Management experience
Problem solving and developing solutions to problems
Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Office
Back to top