Program Management Intern
Description:Lockheed Martin needs extraordinary people who are passionate about working on cutting-edge design or technology.
In this role, you will gain exposure to all areas of F-35 program management. You will have the opportunity to build relationships across organizations and gain exposure to various disciplines. This role will support the F-35 Customer Programs organization by providing Product/Program integration across multiple business units, customers, and internal functional departments. This includes but is not limited to:
• Coordinating and generating tempo metrics in support of country program managers
• Gathering data, consolidating and summarizing into portfolio based metrics
• Supporting one or more Customer Program leads in program integration and coordination
• Assisting in the execution of Program Reviews
• Coordinating the closure of action items
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Pursuing Bachelor's degree in a business or related discipline.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Office.
• Project Management experience
• Business Majors Preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Back to top