Program Finance Intern
The position is an internship to assist financial analysts with multiple functions including but not limited to, financial reporting, budget loading assistance, assistance with systems, and cost estimation assistance.
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Working towards a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Ability to work independently
• Microsoft Office Skills - including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• The ability to obtain a security clearance may be necessary
*minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
SAP, Hyperion, Cobra toolset knowledge
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Moorestown New Jersey
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top