Production Test Engineer - Electronic Systems
- Fairhaven, MA
Description:Join the growing Production Test Engineering team in Marion, MA and support the manufacture and test of targets, torpedoes, sensors, and more.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on team player who thrives in the fast-paced and dynamic Production environment.
- Perform the set-up, calibration, maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, test equipment and electromechanical assemblies
- Develop, integrate, validate, and continuously improve test procedures, methodologies, and equipment
- Collaborate across functions (SW, Design Engineering, Quality, Management, etc.) to lead root cause analysis investigations, make engineering recommendations, and drive corrective action
- Plan, track, and communicate status of products through the test process
- Occasional off-shift coverage may be required
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or related discipline
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance
- This position will be located at a facility that requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
- Experience with electronic diagnostic tools and laboratory equipment (oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, network analyzers, etc.)
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and schematics to interpret engineering requirements
- Knowledge/experience with analog and digital electronic circuits, automated test software, production test processes, and the production test environment.
- Test automation SW experience (LabVIEW, BASIC, C, etc.); basic familiarity with SVN or GIT version control systems and understanding of basic CM principles
- Basic soldering skills and experience with printed circuit board repair
- Understanding of statistical data analysis methods and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with data acquisition systems, operator interfaces, and local networking
- Familiarity with RF systems and equipment
- Working knowledge of industrial standard protocols (I2C, rs232, rs485, etc.)
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Test familiarity
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top