Production Control Associate
Description:Member of the Production Control Team in support of the Fabrication Shop, responsible for material requirements and optimization of parts flow throughout the supply chain. Coordinates with manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, tools, chemicals etc., analyzes and controls production schedule and capacity requirements, executes the plan, provides timely status and expedites or works around plans to preserve schedule.
*Some overtime may be required and the selected candidate may be required to work on any shift at any time.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or a related discipline from an accredited college
Supply Chain Experience/Knowledge
Material Flow Knowledge
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with Production Control, logistics, Supply Chain or shop floor control- Industrial Engineering or Production Control background
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Shop Floor experience
- Knowledge of lean material flow concepts.
- Experience with production schedules and work plans.
- APICS certified
- Demonstrated ability to create and present critical schedule and material information
- Experience presenting in front of leadership
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top