PKI System Administrator
Description:This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Info Assurance Engineer Associate position supports Identity and Access Management Operations functions for enterprise level authentication services primarily focused on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Services.
Work location is limited to Onsite Enterprise IT Facility in the Data Center in Denver, CO. This is not a telecommuting position.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide operational support to the Lockheed Martin public key infrastructure. Operational activities include successfully maintaining and monitoring systems and processes, performing system health checks, maintaining system logs and troubleshooting of system problems including hardware, application and operating system related issues. End customer service activities including working incidents and service requests.
Job requires flexible work hours both after business hours and over weekend to support operational activities.
- Maturity and discipline to follow established processes and detailed technical procedures in order to ensure consistency and predictability
- Demonstrated understanding of Windows Server Administration
- Demonstrated understanding of standard server hardware/software/operating system problems
- Demonstrated understanding of virtualization technology
- Easily adapts to new technology
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent teaming and interpersonal skills in a virtual environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours both after business hours and over weekend to support operational activities
- Hands On experience as a Windows Server Administrator / Engineer in an Operations environment
- Working knowledge or experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Familiarity with Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and direction
- Relevant certification in Microsoft server/infrastructure or general security scope
Back to top