Network/Security Systems Engineer - Senior Member Engineering Staff
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Participate on design teams for computing infrastructure, primarily as a computer network designer or architect.
- Participate in product selection, recommendation, design, deployment, integration and test.
- Investigate, develop and design the network architecture and assist the software application and development effort as it relates to the computing architecture.
- Some travel is required to off site locations including direct waterfront support to surface ships.
- Perform Cybersecurity scans using ACAS and DISA STIGS.
- Author RMF Cybersecurity packages
Desired Skills: -CISSP, Security+, Linux+, CCNA, CCNP, and/or CCIE certifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
- Six (6) + years related experience
- Experience with Cisco Switches, Network Test, Network Security, Network Analyzer, Network Management systems, Requirements Analysis DOORS, UML, and other system engineering practices.
- Ability to obtain a DOD secret level security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top