Network Data Comm Anlyst
Description: This Lockheed Martin (LM) Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position primarily supports Space classified network operations at the Sunnyvale, CA facility as well as nearby remote sites within the region. The position requires a current secret security clearance. The network administrator position will support both Lockheed Martin corporate-wide as well as dedicated program operational, sustainment and remediation activities of the network infrastructure to meet customer regulations and compliance directives.
This professional will ensure that the Lockheed Martin networks and IT systems are managed, controlled, and updated in a manner consistent with both Lockheed Martin and program policies and procedures. This includes routine updates, major upgrades, troubleshooting and on-going maintenance and support of the network switches, routers, encryptors, firewalls, etc. As a team member of the DV2 West Region network operations team, this position applies established and innovative technologies to meet service and customer commitments for the Lockheed Martin Space customer. Position requires the support of encryption systems and performance monitoring of the classified network infrastructure, supporting break/fix incidents submitted via the Service Central work requests. Position includes the prompt remediation of vulnerabilities in compliance with customer operating regulations, best practices and supporting documentation of all managed and controlled network assets. All program work must be performed on-site, including some off-shift hours, weekends and may include occasional travel. The position also supports a 24 X 7 weekly on-call rotation schedule.
Desired Skills: • General Dynamics TACLANE Type 1 Encryptor experience
• Knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of Type 1 network encryption
• CCNA and/or CCNP certification
• General Dynamics GEM-X management software
• Knowledge of Spectrum network management
• Installation and configuration firewall experience
• Knowledge of Remedy/ITSM support tools
• Proven excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Candidate should have the ability to successfully work autonomously and support all levels of management
• Position requires current Secret clearance
• Ability to obtain a Sec+ certification within 6 months
• Hands on exposure and experience related to networking and fault isolation
• Experience with network switching and routing protocols and configuration
• Candidate must already possess an active Secret Security clearance
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years' experience supporting network infrastructure
• Familiarity with TCP/IP, IP configuration, peer-to-peer networking and IP addressing and subnetting
• Candidate must be able to support a rotational 24x7 on-call support model with the ability to be on site within one hour
• Knowledge of DoD security standards, policies, and procedures
-Ability to lift 35lbs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top