Description: This position serves as a member of the Data, Voice & Video Operations Department located in Baltimore MD; serving not only the local campus, but virtually supporting other locations in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing Adds, moves, and changes on the network
- Reviewing network schematics, diagrams, and other program documentation
- Coordinating network equipment and cable infrastructure installations
- Generate & Update system documentation
The applicant must possess a proven record of accomplishments and success in support of network data operations The applicant must possess strong team skills with a sound verbal and written communication skillset.
Desired Skills: - Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and disciplines quickly
- Experience providing timely support with short notice and aggressive schedules
- Network Management system experience (Spectrum, eHealth, Cisco Prime, Fluke, Juniper Firewalls)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully adapt to changes, and resolving conflict
- A proven track record of turning customer needs into measurable requirements
- Effective written, verbal and presentation communication skills
-Experience in network infrastructure operations in a CISCO environment to include: routing, switching, network management systems, and IP Address Management.
- Available 24/7 for issue resolution on production systems
-Proven ability troubleshooting network connectivity issues at all levels of the TCP/IP stack via packet capture and analysis
- A strong customer service focus with experience in face-to-face customer interactions
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top