Multi-Functional Information Systems Analyst Associate
- Rockledge, FL
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
In anticipation of receiving a major project deploying Maximo and Maximo Asset Configuration Management, the LM Space Ground and Flight Engineering Services, GFES organization is recruiting software engineers to its organization in 2020. We are looking for engaged and competent software engineers for this substantial new project. In this role you will be a entry level Maximo software engineer, working in the GFES Maximo and Analytics Software Engineering organization as part of the Lockheed Martin Maximo Center of Excellence COE.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You will perform a variety of activities in information systems design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: programming, computer application analysis, software development, systems integration, and related disciplines.
• You will work under only general direction.
• You will independently determine and develop approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• You will contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
• You will have frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contact.
• You will represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
• You will provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
A degree from an accredited college in Computer Science or Management Information Systems Degree or a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education
• Ability to learn about Maximo EAM system version 7.6
• Basic knowledge of system requirements and analysis.
• Basic knowledge of system development life cycle process, documentation and requirements.
• Basic knowledge of one or more of the following: JAVA, Oracle, and other DBMS systems
• Experience with Visio and understanding of Systems Analysis constructs.
• Good presentation skills with PowerPoint and other presentation technologies.
• Good interpersonal communications skills to development team members, management and Customers.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
Back to top