Multi Functional Financial Analyst Associate - Grand Prairie, Texas
- Grand Prairie, TX
Description:Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: establishing and maintaining program cost baselines, conducting Estimate at Completion (EAC) and variance analysis, apply EVMS principles and support the contract execution process from award to closeout. Manage and perform analysis consistent with forecasts and identify risk and opportunities to the plan. Develop and maintain contract to ensure present and future financial performance is baseline logs and monthly deliverable reports. Various other ad hoc and special projects/requests as required.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Quick learner with aptitude for various systems and processes.
- Knowledgeable in Intermediate level Excel including working knowledge of Pivot tables and V-lookups
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Business or related
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Back to top