Multi Functional Finance Analyst
- Huntsville, AL
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Defending against modern day missile threats requires constant collaboration and innovation. That's why we're able to integrate systems from end to end so you can detect, control and engage the full spectrum of missile threats across every domain. It's why we're investing in disruptive technology like directed energy, space-based capabilities and solid state-radar. To create layers of defense that help keep us all safe.
Shooting a missile down with a missile was once a concept only dreamed up in science fiction novels. We've made it scientific fact!
So what does it take to spot an enemy missile launch, identify its intended target, calculate its exact trajectory, launch an interceptor and guide it to destroy the threat in mid-air? All in a matter of seconds? It's not easy - but at Lockheed Martin, we help customers solve the world's most complex challenges. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with perfection and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. Works closely with Control Account Managers (CAMs) to establish and manage a cost, schedule and technical performance management baseline. Will assist with budgeting and forecasting activities to include variance analysis, trend identification, risk and opportunities assessment and development of mitigation plans.
Position is contingent upon program award expected in Winter 2020
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Medical; Dental; 401k; Paid time off; Work/life balance; Career development; Mentorship opportunities; Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
- Experience with budgeting and Earned Value Management; Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business-related field
- Self-motivated with strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must work well in team environments and comfortable working with team members in different geographic locations
- Strong Microsoft office skills, primarily focusing in Excel
- Ability to obtain a DoD secret clearance
- Experience with EVM / Account Systems (COBRA / SAP knowledge)
- EVM Background and Skills including IBRs, CEACs, Financial CDRLs (IPMR Formats and CFSRs)
- Highly detail oriented with a proven track record to deliver quality results in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Current DOD Secret Clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members.
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical issues to peers, management, subcontractors and customers.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top