Mult Func Fin Analyst Asc
This position will support the Missiles and Fire Control Finance and Business Operations function.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business or Accounting (Accounting Preferred)
- Excellent Excel, Database, and Power Point Skills
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Attitude that allows for growth in the group and expansion in their role
- Ability to draw conclusions and reach next step from source data
- Flexibility to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills and techniques
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Florida, Grand Prairie Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top