Moorestown, NJ - Systems Integration and Test Engineer Associate
- Mount Laurel, NJ
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and
experience your future!
This Systems Architecture Design & Test Engineer position will support combat system design and test efforts across several baseline programs in the Integrated Warfare Systems & Sensors (IWSS) Line of Business (LOB). Responsibilities include following a model-based system engineering development approach in an Agile workflow to analyze combat system capability needs from the customer, develop system and element-level architecture models (using SysML diagrams and constructs within a SysML tool suite) and system requirements (using DOORS tool suite) to define and allocate behaviors of the combat system down to the element levels. The system engineer will also be responsible for developing system test models, automation test tools, and test artifacts to define system verification plans and procedures that validate the combat system capabilities. Efforts may also include performing system integration and verification testing, system trade studies and performance analyses, as well as interfacing with product teams during design and test phases. Domestic and International travel may be required.
• BS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
• Strong communications skills (written and verbal), strong team leadership, administrative and interpersonal skills desired.
• Experience in an Agile workflow environment.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
-Experience in system design using SysML diagrams and constructs within a SysML tool suite (Rhapsody experience preferred).
- Familiarity with DOORS requirements database.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, leadership skills and demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with complex computer programs.
- Demonstrated motivation with strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments.
Back to top