Description: This position will support the Preventative Maintenance of Plant Infrastructure, and Equipment.
Job duties will include: Mechanical repair/replacement; rigging; blueprint reading; layout; alignment and balancing of pumps; fans; reading & understanding specification sheets of equipment & machinery.
-Rigs, moves, aligns, and balances heavy, cumbersome machinery & equipment and Rigs as required in the moving of equipment & machinery
- Studies blueprints, sketches, and specifications in order to plan the sequence of operations when erecting or maintaining and assembling of components, cranes and hoists
- Installs wall fittings, brackets, etc., which are used for the attachment of heavy equipment machinery
- Determines and performs the repair & maintenance operations, overhaul and disassembly of air compressors, processing systems, pumps, exhaust fans and related equipment
- Checks to insure proper operations and makes necessary adjustments to insure efficient equipment operation, and performs periodic overhaul of such equipment
- Familiar with the operation and Preventive Maintenance for cranes, overhead doors, pumps compressors, etc.; in order to ascertain worn or defective and/or broken parts
- Installation & repairs of door closures, monorails, metal doors & hardware, etc.
Desired Skills: - Balance rotating equipment, Laser alignment, Reverse coupling/shaft alignment
- Familiar with Predictive maintenance, vibration analysis and infrared preventative/predictive training, crane and equipment control systems
- Ability to obtain and maintain CDL. RCM & Predictive Maintenances
- Install raised floor systems, metal doors and associated hardware
- Structure erection and installation experience
- Experience in Mechanical discipline, Industrial Maintenance and/or Millwright experience
- Ability to work at heights, rigging experience, blue print reading and layout, interprets equipment spec's, rig, move align & level equipment, align couplings/shafts and motor/pump alignment
- Use and repair of hoist equipment, repair pumps, air compressors, exhaust fans, processing systems
- Working knowledge of crane operation and be able to perform preventative maintenance on cranes, overhead doors, air compressors, pumps and fans
- Power transmission system repair, Gear box repair experience, and Hydraulic and pneumatic system troubleshooting and repair
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able obtain and maintain Security Clearance
- Must obtain and maintain certifications as required
- Must posses and maintain a Valid driver's license
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top