Mid-Career IT Systems Engineer
- King of Prussia, PA
Description:This position is participating in our External Referral Program. If you know somebody who may be a fit, click here to submit a referral. If your referral is hired, you'll receive a $3000 payment!
The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you want to be part of a company that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
If so, then we would love to speak with you! Lockheed Martin Space is a highly dynamic and growing organization that provides mission-critical solutions through the development and maintenance of ground software for satellite systems through their life cycle.
Your responsibilities as part of an Agile Team integrated within a DevSecOps pipeline will include but not be limited to the following:
• Design, develop and implement data frontend environments
• Provide AWS Cloud and engineering tools support to a critical mission
• User account, AD, EC2, VPC management in multiple AWS Cloud environments
• Manage and maintain multiple development and test environments
• Manage PKI certificate stores, COTS/FOSS lists, user accounts across multiple networks and platforms
• Execute automated deployments via Ansible playbooks
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's comprehensive benefits package.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Strong Information Technology skills with previous Systems Administration experience
• Experience in building and maintaining Linux based environments
• Familiarity with DevOps or DevSecOps
• Ansible playbook development and/or Ansible automated deployment experience
• Working knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
• STIG Working knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
• GEOINT community background - familiarity with the domain, workflow process and products
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• VersionOne experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top