Mid-Career IT Systems Engineer
- King of Prussia, PA
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you want to be part of a company that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
If so, then we would love to speak with you! Lockheed Martin Space is a highly dynamic and growing organization that provides mission-critical solutions through the development and maintenance of ground software for satellite systems through their life cycle.
Your responsibilities as part of an Agile Team will include but not be limited to the following:
• Develop and use data flow models & data scenarios to test that data and systems requests (ie log-ins, users, system requests)
• Determine if the data is being routed properly and requests are being triggered correctly
• Utilize IT skills to build test scenarios to test the environment and infrastructure of the system
• Develop and execute environment test plans, procedures
• Conduct informal and formal testing events in development and operational environments
• Facilitate Customer and User engagement for usability and capability assessments of the system
• Provide initial training to Customers and Stakeholders
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's comprehensive benefits package.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Strong System Engineer-Information Technology skills with previous Systems Administration experience
• Experience in building data flow models & data scenarios to test the IT environment and infrastructure
• Developing test plans and procedures in testing environments to make sure data is being properly routed
• Active TS/SCI
• GEOINT community background - familiarity with the domain, workflow process and products
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• Working knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
• Experience working in Customers facing position in support of system/enterprise testing
• Previous requirement/feature verification engineering experience
• VersionOne experience
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple functional disciplines, multiple contractors, and multiple locations
• Proficient engineering skills to include problem identification, analysis, work-off and closure in support of testing
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top