Mechanical Engineer Sr
Description: This is a mechanical engineer position supporting the F35 Power Systems team. Primary technical responsibilities are as a hydraulic system hardware engineer. Candidate should be capable of working effectively with cross functional teams including Supply Chain Management; Sustainment; Quality; and Production Operations. Will be responsible for performance aspects of assigned hardware including resolution of field and factory issues. Additional responsibilities will include root cause activities; technical proposal evaluation and development.
Desired Skills: - Ability to lead supplier design and development projects
- Aircraft system troubleshooting experience
- CAM experience a plus
- Strong root cause/investigation skills
- Good written an oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver clear technical presentations
- MATLAB experience
- Bachelor's or above degree in related engineering or science field.
- Aircraft fluid systems design and hardware integration experience
- Project Management experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top