Mechanical Design / CREO Skills / Thermal Analysis / Mechanical Analysis
Description:Lockheed Martin Corporation's Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) business is in search of astute entry level professionals to join the team in Owego, NY. This role offers an exciting opportunity to start your career with a top-tier employer known throughout the world for its engineering prowess, its game changing product offerings, and robust solutions.
The mechanical engineer will assist in multi-functional product development for ruggedized military processing solutions.
In this important role, the engineer will collaborate with other engineering disciplines and program personnel and will participate in cross functional six sigma style product or process improvement meetings. Keeping up-to-date on emerging technologies and tools will be encouraged.
The successful candidate will be flexible, motivated, dedicated, detail-focused, team-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking.
Lockheed Martin has a strong reputation as being one of the best companies to work for in the U.S. We offer a continuous learning environment with strong career growth and advancement opportunities over the long-term.
BS Mechanical Engineering.
Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Mechanical Packaging Design Skills
- Large assembly management
- Candidate should have good oral communication and technical writing skills and able to provide technical solutions to design issues of moderate scope and complexity
- 3D modeling experience in Pro/E or Creo
- Familiarity with 3D printing
- Familiarity with Mil Standards, ruggedized design and environmental test requirements
- RF mechanical Design knowledge
- GD&T knowledge
- Familiarity with ANSYS
- Experience with design for manufacturing
Back to top