Manufacturing Technology Intern
Description:Selected candidate would be responsible for assisting in the developing an Industrial Engineering handbook for Aeronautics Manufacturing System. Perform other Industrial Engineering related duties as assigned.
The Production Operations Intern Program is intended to develop individuals capable of becoming productive members of a technical/engineering team within the Operations disciplines. Disciplines such as Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Material Operations, Manufacturing Operations, Facilities Operations/Engineering. Selected candidates will participate in training opportunities in communication skills and professional development. Candidates for this position are selected while actively pursuing an Engineering/Manufacturing Technology related bachelor's degree and assessed by management as possessing requisite skills and abilities for development.
Must be a US Citizen; this position does require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college within Engineering such as Manufacturing, Mechanical, Technology, Aerospace, Electrical, or related technical field.
• Prior experience in a related industry preferred.
• Demonstrated experience developing manufacturing processes
• Demonstrated knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
• Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS office, Excel, and PowerPoint
Back to top