Manufacturing Support Team Member Associate
Description:This position with support day to day F35 Forward Fuselage Operations in Fort Worth, Texas. Candidate will interface with all levels of personnel in a fast paced environment. Candidate will be responsible for providing on the job training, documentation and procedural oversight to aircraft assemblers, mechanics and coaters.
Must be a US Citizen; this position may require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
-Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering Technology or a related technical discipline.
- Capable of identifying defective parts, equipment, and systems in order to determine root cause of problems and potential corrective actions.
- Affective at coordinating activities to evaluate and resolve engineering related production/system problems
- Skilled at interpreting engineering and planning documents.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS office suite
Back to top