Manufacturing Planner Associate - Grand Prairie, Texas
Description:Performs the Make, Buy and / or Bill of Material (BOM) planning activities associated with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions. Performs one or more multiple manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions. Maintains production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost. Expedites and optimizes material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements. Coordinates with manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, analyzes and controls production schedule and capacity requirements, executes the plan, provides timely status and expedites or works around plans to preserve schedule. Coordinates with Supply Chain Stakeholders including Procurement and Operations Management to determine appropriate time phased plan for procured parts and executes processes to ensure deliverables meet production schedule requirements. Maintains MRP parameters including lead times and lot sizes and coordinates with Engineering and Change Board Rep to make the associated changes to the BOM.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Demonstrated proficient knowledge of computer systems, databases, and programs
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline
- Inventory Control and material handling knowledge - Experience with using Material Requirements Planning Software
- Green Belt trained / certified
- SAP Experience
- Understanding of Demand and Supply, across multiple build locations
Back to top