Manufacturing Planner Associate - Dallas
Performs the Buy planning activities associated with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions. Performs one or more multiple manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions. Maintains production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost. Expedites and optimizes material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements. Coordinates with manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, analyzes and controls production schedule and capacity requirements, executes the plan, provides timely status and expedites or works around plans to preserve schedule. Coordinates with Supply Chain Stakeholders including Procurement and Operations Management to determine appropriate time phased plan for procured parts and executes processes to ensure deliverables meet production schedule requirements. Maintains MRP parameters including lead times and lot sizes and coordinates with Engineering and Change Board Rep to make the associated changes to the BOM.
- Bachelors degree in supply chain management, business, or related
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems, databases, and programs
- Possess knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Experience with material requirements and production scheduling process
- Ability to understand factors impacting procurement span time
- Previous experience using an MRP based system
- Knowledge of Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top