Manufacturing Planner Asc
Description: Member of the Plan for Every Kit (PFEK) Team in support of the F35, responsible for the optimization of parts flow throughout the plant. Responsibilities include designing and managing the procurement, build, and deployment of new conveyances. Coordinate with the warehouse and production to ensure objectives are being met and to identify continuous improvement opportunities. Assist in the development and implementation of new material delivery, conveyance tracking, and visual management processes. Support continues improvement initiatives as a member of the Performance Management Team.
*Some overtime may be required and the selected candidate may be required to work on any shift at any time
Desired Skills: - Ability to problem solve
- Experience with Production Control, logistics, Supply Chain or shop floor control- Industrial Engineering or Production Control background
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Shop Floor experience
- Knowledge of lean material flow concepts.
- Experience with production schedules and work plans.
- APICS certified
- Demonstrated ability to create and present critical schedule and material information
- Experience presenting in front of leadership
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Business, Operations Management and Supply Chain, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top