Description:Performs the Make, Buy and Bill of Material (BOM) planning activities associated with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions. Performs one or more manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions. Maintains production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost. Expedites and optimizes material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements. Coordinates with manufacturing, test and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts. Analyzes production schedule, executes MRP to the plan and develop work around plans to preserve schedule. Specific tasks include:
• Forecast demand for final products
• Improve and maintain quality of the processes and
• Ensures adequate stock levels
• Timely execution of supply documents
• Demonstrate positive planning and controls
• Demonstrates effective logistics, quality
• Knowledge of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) elements
• Ability to perform activities in a variety of cross-functional areas
• Interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement.
• Capacity to effectively execute:
o Material masters review, analyze and expedite the release of new and existing part numbers.
o Interface Resolution Support. Timely coordination for MRP generation, Hardware Program Controls Directive, Bill of Material, work instructions, serialization, work order closures and workflow failure issues.
o Analyze and execute MRP processes for implementing engineering change notices
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a secret DoD security clearance.
• Demonstrated knowledge executing to production schedule
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to be productive n a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Demonstrated knowledge of change management and conflict resolution
• Ability to effectively interface and communicate with peers, customers and senior management
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley P.Project Engineer
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top