Manufacturing Engineer - Secret Clearance
Description: Candidate will work closely with ADP team to design manufacturing plans for various programs. Duties will include the following:Facilitating lay-outs, tooling recommendations, processing documentation and validation and planning development.
Candidate will be responsible for performing Manufacturing Readiness Assessments at the suppliers.
ME will support the Program transition from development to low rate production
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: - 10 years of Manufacturing experience
- Working on a developmental program
- Performing Manufacturing Readiness Assessments
- Experience with AutoCAD 2010 or more recent
- Familiar with CATIA V5
- Experience supporting various projects and coordinating activities related to the full life cycle of projects from conception to delivery.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment working cross functionally with other disciplines including industrial engineering, planning, scheduling, Quality Assurance and production planning.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and procedures including fabrication, assembly, machining, coatings, and electrical in several disciplines including composites, metallics, machining, bonded assemblies and installations.
- Experience with engineering blueprints, process specifications and facility lay-outs.
- Experience with lean manufacturing and process improvements is required.
- Experience with MRP system.
- Must have a secret Clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top