Manufacturing Engineer Associate
Description:F-35 Manufacturing Engineer Asc for LFF Finishes Team. Primary responsibilities include direct shop floor support, maintaining manufacturing plans, process standards, tooling requirements, engineering change implementation, and process improvements. This includes but is not limited to determining root cause of non-conformances, implementing Corrective Action, investigating tooling issues, assessing and providing tooling corrective action, initiating tooling rework activities, and providing technical support to the Production team. Provide technical assistance to leadership, supervision and painters to ensure all product is processed in compliance with Finishes requirements, provide work around plan development as required and support improvement initiatives.
Position is for first shift but may require rotation to support second or third shift. Some weekend and overtime support required as general standard in this position.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline
• Experience reading engineering blueprints and tool designs
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience using CATIA or other CAD/CAM systems.
• Production Engineering Experience related to paint, coating, and bonding processes.
• Experience with tool design, tool manufacturing, metrology, and assembly processes.
• Knowledge of Lean Principles and Continuous Improvement.
• Experience performing Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action.
• Project management experience
• Possess strong problem solving skills
Back to top