Maintenance Trainer Sr.
- Orlando, FL
Description:Establish procedures and direct a training system and/or conducts classroom and practical instruction to provide technical knowledge for the safe maintenance, repair, and operation of aircraft, aircraft systems, ground equipment, tools, test equipment, stores and facilities. May analyze current operating problems and future operating requirements to identify training needs and develop training programs. Writes, edits, and produces materials for technical instruction. Provides assistance and support to all divisions in helping them determine their training needs and develop and conduct their maintenance training programs. Establishes and directs the maintenance of company-wide training programs. Establishes and directs the maintenance of a company-wide training and qualification record system. Remain current in technical developments, technical training, and audiovisual techniques including the maintenance of company aircraft instruction manuals. Coordinates all required technical training and outside contract sales technical training programs.
Specific Job description - Develop JCWS training materials and execute delivery to onsite at customer locations around the world. Participate in hardware integration activities for new products to develop effective training and field support solutions. Support product integration, modifications and performance/reliability enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications. Establishes and directs a training system and/or conducts classroom and practical instruction to provide technical knowledge for the maintenance, repair, and operation of systems, according to established procedures. May analyze current operating problems and future operating requirements to identify training needs and develop training programs. Writes, edits, and produces materials for technical instruction. Provide aid and support to all engineering and logistics disciplines in helping them determine their training needs and develop and conduct their operator and maintenance training programs. Provide technical support for business development department by conducting product demonstrations for all customers. Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Considered an expert in field within the organization. Serves as consultant to management and to our customers on product hardware and its configurations and related performance.
• Willing to support training course delivery and hardware integration travel at customer sites CONUS and OCONUS
• Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a US Department of Defense Secret Clearance and passport
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills and the ability to effectively work within a diverse workforce
• Strong Computer Skills including MS Office and familiar with publishing documents
• Ability to develop training material for presentations, in written form, and for formal DoD Interactive Electronic Technical Manual submittals
• Attended any US Army / USMC/ USAF Instructor Certification course
• Basic knowledge of working with explosives, charge calculation, explosive placement, detonation systems for rendering unexploded ordnance safe
• Experience with the vehicle, marine platform, or aircraft mounted sensors and ordnance systems
• Prior military experience with infantry and/or aviation systems & tactics
• Experience reading engineering drawings
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top