Description: • Performs various facilities maintenance duties including: Heavy Preventive Maintenance on systems and equipment.
• Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using power tools.
• Light janitorial duties expected.
• May perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary.
Desired Skills: Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with all co-workers or supervisory staff.
• Basic equipment/machines repair and troubleshooting skills, for both electrical and hydraulic systems.
•Carpentry and plumbing experience required.
• Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills; proficient with multi-meter
• Electrical Controls and PLC experience/troubleshooting (ability to program is desired)
• Hydraulic experience (Pump repair/rebuilding; servo valve repair, etc.) to include reading hydraulic schematics
• Extensive equipment maintenance including HVACR experience (troubleshooting and repair, with EPA 608 cert)
• Light fabrication skills/Mill and Lathe experience (making simple parts like brackets and spacers);
• Commercial plumbing repairs
• Industrial electrical experience (480V, 230V and 120V, running and bending conduit, proper wire sizing for required tasks, etc.)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top