LRDR Logistics Representative (LOGREP) - Clear, Alaska
- Fairbanks, AK
Description:This position supports the LRDR Radar System at USAF Station, Clear Alaska performing all Logistics Management tasks associated with facility, maintenance and modernization work for delivered systems. Specifically:
1. Coordinate warehouse activities including the receipt, kitting, issue, return shipments to depot and periodic inventory of stock on hand.
2. Liaison with internal and external customers for material handling requirements.
3. Manage material activities to include work prioritization.
4. Provide material estimates to support the planning and administration of authorized work.
5. Procure, and ensure delivery, of all required material for planned and emergent work requirements.
6. Provide progress reviews on material availability.
7. Update USAF and LM logistics data bases and preparation of reports (maintenance and supply).
8. Coordinate calibration of tools and test equipment.
9. Must be willing to relocate to Clear, Alaska
10. Applicants should be in general good health and able to perform due diligence as required. Applicant must be capable of working within a small group of highly motivated and trained professionals who provide facilities, radar, mechanical, electrical, IT and electronics support 24/7. The team environment is critical for mission support.
This position is contingent upon program award
1. Considerable knowledge and relative logistics experience supporting complex, medium scale system operations.
2. Familiarity with basic warehouse operations including the receipt, issue, return shipment, and periodic inventory of stock on hand.
3. Inventory control and management.
4. Experience with material management.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point in support of program products.
6. Able to lift 50 pounds
7. Ability to obtain an Interim Secret DoD security clearance prior to starting this position. Obtaining a Security Clearance requires US citizenship
1. Proven leadership experience in a team environment.
2. A working knowledge of Inventory Control Systems
3. Understanding of warehousing and kitting processes.
4. Customer interface experience in an integrated team environment.
5. Proficient with warehouse automation tools and systems
6. Forklift and HAZMAT Certifications
7. Experience with LM Sourcing processes
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top