Logistics Information System/Data Analytics Business Development
- Orlando, FL
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
Lockheed Martin Training and Logistics Systems is a leading provider of Logistics Information Systems and Data Analytics solutions to military customers across the globe. We are adding to our business development team to accelerate growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
The successful candidate will be a member of an experienced new business team. They will use their new business pursuit, military sustainment and LIS/Data Analytics knowledge to identify and qualify new opportunities for Lockheed Martin (LM), leading to the capture of new business.
The individual needs to a 'self-starter' and be comfortable operating under their own initiative but also be strong team player.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensure LM's ability to understand with the marketplace. This includes an understanding of the customer stakeholders / processes, comprehensive competitive intelligence, building effective customer relationships, and managing outcome-based call plans.
• Ensure that LM has superior access to key customer stakeholders.
• Lead seeking out new customers and new applications to grow the portfolio.
• Partner with LM cross functional teams to develop business strategies that align with the market and will drive growth. Decompose those strategies into actionable initiatives including investments, product strategies, partnering, etc.
• Drive successful captures and keep sold campaigns by providing market insight, capture strategy, and coordinating customer interaction.
• Ensure timely and effective collaboration with all stakeholders to include executive management, cross functional team leadership, and partners. Exercise proper communications and engagement with internal management to keep them informed and involved as appropriate. This includes timely and quality staff work for BD reporting.
• Develop orders and resource plans that reflect an aggressive but achievable roadmap for business growth, consistent with LM and RMS/TLS/ESS objectives and priorities.
• Meet financial and operational commitments.
Experience in new business pursuits, including participation on cross functional proposal teams.
Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Experience in the application of Logistics Information System and Data Analytics for US or international military customers.
Experience with LM LIS or Data Analytics solutions
USAF or US Navy depot or maintainer experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top