Linux Systems Administrator Asc.
Description:This position is for a Systems Administrator to support the Advanced Programs projects on Linux based systems. The candidate will work in an agile scrum environment providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of various Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices. Patches and hardens Linux RedHat OS and works with Security personnel to protect against Cyber Threats.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
-Technical Bachelors degree in a related discipline from an accredited University.
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience in software practices and configuration management
- Scripting experience
Ability to obtain security clearance
- RedHat OS patching/hardening experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Agile development experience
- Experience using C/C++ or another object oriented development language
- Security+ Cert
- Linux Certifications
Back to top