Lead Systems Architect - Radar/EW
- Moorestown, NJ
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Radar Systems Engineering within the Mission Systems Engineering Center of Excellence (COE) is seeking a candidate with extensive domain expertise to lead a team of engineers in the development of next-generation systems. The successful candidate will have strong analytic and communication skills and work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment. Occasional travel is required.
The Radar Lead System Architect will:
- Apply advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts to develop revolutionary system solutions to accomplish long-range objectives.
- Design and develop architectures that can be leveraged across multiple programs and opportunities.
- Lead business growth by successful technical execution, innovation and customer engagement.
- Support proposal capture activities and develop responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Represent the organization as the prime technical interface on contracts and projects.
- U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance is required.
- Experience developing and leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
- Proven ability to integrate multiple subsystem components to form a system solution.
- Experience sizing systems, modeling/simulating performance, and translating key requirements into hardware and software specifications or design targets.
- Experience presenting to customers and senior management.
- U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- Pursuit, capture, management, and execution of technology development programs.
- Demonstrated analytical, applied mathematics and problem-solving skills.
- Active DoD Secret level clearance or higher.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top