L3045:Program Management Mgr
- Herndon, VA
Description:Do you want to lead a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers focused on a fast paced and exciting mission? The Cartwright Program is looking for a Task Order Program Manager to join our growing Herndon Virginia Cyber Team. If you are a hardworking, self-starter, eager to work directly with customers to deliver game changing capabilities, come join our team as a Program Manager.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Manage up to 3 high complexity software development Task Order efforts lasting one year or more.
• Participate/lead new business capture activities for Task Order proposals.
• Directs all phases of the Task Order project from inception through completion.
• Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Maintain & track the program's Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL).
• Ensure that program personnel consistently deliver the highest quality work products.
The ideal candidate must have working knowledge of cyber technology, project management, schedule and cost management, and team leadership.
The selected individual must have demonstrated full spectrum leadership qualities, established resource management skills, excellent organizational abilities, strong communications skills, successful experience working in a team setting and be able to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
• Understanding of Systems Engineering and Agile software development lifecycle to ensure development sprints integrate with customer control gates and deliverables requirements.
• Microsoft Productivity Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project).
• Demonstrated success leading and motivating teams.
• Proven ability to solve complex technical problems.
• Demonstrated, excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Active TS/SCI with Poly.
• Understanding of the latest commercial technologies to include operating systems, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile development, and embedded systems.
• Understanding of Cyber capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers.
• PMP certification in process, or willingness to pursue.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top