Description:Calling new college grads! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to start your career working with the most advanced aircraft platforms and support systems in the world? Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule and opportunities for continuous education and training. If so, then then look no further that this tremendous opportunity to join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Sustainment Operations Team.
This position will be responsible for the Supply Operations planning and execution effort associated with Air Mobility & Maritime Missions (AMMM) including C-130, C-5, LM-100J, & P-3 Weapons Systems.
Successful candidate must possess management ability, skills, and foresight to direct, re-order, and coordinate asset movements within the pool of program assets that will best support the immediate and forecasted part and material demands.
The candidate will also support management teams' daily task and responsibilities include:
• Provide Supply Chain Management material demands for a group parts and material requirements; to include procurement, storage, shipment to and from repair sites, import/export coordination, and asset tracking
• Manage repair and purchase orders customers
• Generate requisitions for repair actions in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (SAP)
• Generate repair and logistics status using Government On-line Logistics Database (GOLD)
• Manage repair action in accordance with customer orders to achieve timely repair and return of assets
• Preparing and/or coordinating required documentation for repair and transportation
• Acquire data associated with each repair action. Tracking and reporting status of repair action until each repair is complete
• Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Supply/ Logistics Management degree preferred
• Experience with the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly the use of Excel and Power Point in the preparation of graphs, charts and presentations
• Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to multitask and adapt easily in a rapidly changing environment
• Must be able to work well with others to gather and analyze data and to accomplish complex tasks
• Customer Service skills.
• Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with inventory management, financial, contracting, and product support activities
• Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning skills
• Knowledge/ experience of the following Material Resources Planning (MRP) management systems: SAP, GOLD, and logistics
• Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
Back to top