Item Analyst Associate
Description:This entry-level position is for the Sustainment Supply Value Stream Team (VST) Item Management. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring spares are distributed to meet Operational and Depot repair requirements for replenishment, replacement, returns for repair, parts required for aircraft modification for spares and consumables. Supports both Flight Test and Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) efforts. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Statusing the customer and management on Supply demands
- Ensuring Provisioning/Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) requirements are in place to receive assets
- Providing Ops Center input to performance metrics
- Maintaining accurate Ops Center Records of Requirements
- Providing Supply Chain Management for storage and transportation of the assets being returned into the supply chain pipeline
- Generate purchase requisition for repair actions
- Monitoring receipt of the item at source of repair
- Tracking and reporting status requirements action until delivery is complete
- Preparing and/or coordinating required shipping documentation of source of repair
- Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Acquiring data associated with each repair action
-Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations Management, or related discipline.
-Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
-Preferred degree in supply chain/logistics-Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with inventory management, financial, contracting, and product support activities.
-Experience with Supply Chain Item Management.
-Experience with operational support or program management.
- Individual should be familiar with requirements development, management, negotiation, and verification.
- Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning skills with prior experience managing complex tasks and suppliers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
-Ability to work under pressure in a high-paced environment.
Back to top