International Licensing Analyst Staff
- Huntsville, AL
Description:• Coordinates all activities relating to international import and export of goods and services.
• Maintains compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt and documentation of imported and exported products.
• Provides accurate interpretation of Corporate Policy Statements and business unit and government regulations.
• Researches and resolves customer or supplier issues. Interfaces with internal and external worldwide import/export operations and organizations.
• May negotiate with foreign customers to develop handling agreements.
• Acts as liaison with U.S. customs representatives to resolve problems.
• Collaborates with license requestors to establish requirements for license generation, guidance of the license generation and tracking process, and support of submitted licenses throughout U.S. Government review and approval process.
• Supports CITCO in responding to the appropriate government licensing authorities to ensure that the company's position on licensing and technology release is conveyed and understood.
• Maintains contacts with both domestic and foreign civilian and military personnel, as well as customers and procurement officers.
• Develops and conducts import/export compliance training and support compliance actions via investigations/disclosures and self-assessment activities.
• Reviews and approves internationals visits, international travel, international shipments, exemption/exception usage, collaborative operating environments and various document reviews within C6I tools.
• Participates/supports stretch assignments including participation on RMS Collaboration Teams.
• Will be required to provide general import/export training as well as programmatic training to live audiences.
• Will be required to participate in the performance of program and functional self-assessments.
• ITAR & EAR experience required to function as an import/export authority for C6I programs, providing analyses, guidance and interpretation of governmental import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR), laws and requirements with specific or general reference pertaining to the C6I business.
• Must possess the ability to identify program specific import/export requirements, obtain detailed information from business development, program office, procurement and contracts organizations to prepare and submit required import/export licenses and agreements.
• Must have sound understanding of USG export control reform initiatives and the ability to perform product classifications to determine jurisdiction and classification of C6I products.
• Have relationship building skills, is team oriented and willing to proactively collaborate, motivate, mentor and train C6I program and Business Development personnel responsible for international activities through effective communication and teamwork.
• Must possess excellent oral/written communication skills and have extensive experience writing and submitting all types of ITAR and EAR licenses for import and export of USML and CCL articles.
• Requires the ability to research, interpret and apply complex government regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administrating Regulations (EAR).
• Requires export control background and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and prioritize high-volume, multi-task activities within assigned time constraints.
• Must be able to enforce compliance with export-import laws and regulations.
• Requires demonstrated ability to work independently with general supervision.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with teammates and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Licensed Customs Broker or extensive Customs experience.
• Previous Empowered Official (EO) experience.
• Commercial export & import experience.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint COE's.
• Experience with international shipments/traffic.
• Prior Audit experience a plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top