Intern, Employee Experience & Engagement
Description:The Employee Experience & Engagement (EE&E) intern will support the implementation of employee-focused programs to drive employee engagement and retention. Key programs include the roll-out of Lockheed Martin's employment brand, the annual Employee Engagement survey and additional projects impacting the employee experience. The selected candidate with help the EE&E team develop project plans, talk with employees to gather feedback, develop presentations and partner with teammates across Lockheed Martin to support program objectives and activation plans.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Supporting employment brand activation activities for Lockheed Martin employees, including stakeholder management, employee outreach and content / message development
• Gathering feedback and research to measure employee value drivers and activation events. Develop summary presentations and provide recommendations
• Partnering with the Recruitment Marketing team on candidate outreach
• Assisting in change management efforts for Lockheed Martin's annual Employee Engagement survey and other EE&E initiatives. Incudes partnering with the Communications and Learning & Development teams for project planning and deliverables
• Collaborating with partners in all Lockheed Martin business areas on program tasks
• The candidate should be comfortable with performing assignments independently and confident in development presentation for and communicating with leadership.
• Pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development or related area
• Experience with Microsoft Office software: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with and present to a larger group of people, including management level
• Comfortable with performing tasks independently and sometimes with little direction
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Flexibility and ability to work well under pressure
• Strong at leading a group discussion and capturing feedback
• Ability to summarize qualitative and quantitative data
• Past work or class experience in Employee Engagement and Change Management experience a plus but not required
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley P.Project Engineer
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top