Intelligence Analysis Instructor
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Description:Lockheed Martin is a global leader delivering full
spectrum cyber capabilities -- supporting the
offensive and defensive efforts of our defense and
intelligence community customers. Cyber is ingrained
all aspects of the modern battlespace, and our Cyber
Solutions team has the expertise to help defend and
exploit enterprise IT networks, radiofrequency
spectrums, and military platforms on land, sea and
Supporting the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Cyber Training Academy. DC3 CTA provides cyber training to DoD personnel supporting areas of digital and cyber analytics. This position is to provide training to DoD personnel in the area of cyber intelligence analysis. Intelligence instructors for DC3 classes: Cyber Protect and Defend/Cyberspace Vulnerability Assessment Hunter (CVA-H) training.
• Provides in-residence instructor led training for Cyber Courses including Cyber Protect and Defend / Cyberspace Vulnerability Assessment/Hunter (CVA-H) training.
• Provide hands-on performance-based exercises, practice scenarios, practice performance exams, and final performance assessments.
• Provide instruction/facilitation of course material incorporating current adult learning experiential methods.
• Provide instructional styles, presentations, and methods/practices that effectively support the course goals and learning objectives.
• Provide additional instructor assistance, as needed, in accordance with course design document.
• Assist students, as necessary, in course material and exercises.
• Assign student evaluations and conduct course assessments.
• Manage and distribute course certifications.
• Use the integrated training solution to facilitate training based in virtualized computers, virtualized networks, malicious network traffic, etc.
• Monitor student progress and assess performance throughout the training.
• Monitor student progress throughout the course and provide assistance, as necessary, in course material and exercises.
• Use all available capabilities to facilitate scenario-based training and hands-on training in virtualized computers, virtualized networks, malicious network traffic, etc.
• Conduct student surveys.
Extensive experience with CVA/H Weapon Systems, cyberspace operations, threat emulation, computer , vulnerability analysis, incident response, or malware analysis.
• Desired experience with Mission Defense Teams (MDTs).
• Desired Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Instructor Certification.
• CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) Certification.
• Experience delivering training of a similar type to the courses assigned.
• Experience with the Cyber Protect and Defend / Cyberspace Vulnerability Assessment/Hunter (CVA-H) course.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top