Integration & Test Engineer
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for an Integration & Test (I&T) engineer on the F35 Level 1 Training System Support Center (TSSC) team at Eglin AFB, FL. The Level 1 TSSC is responsible for Sustainment of the common baselines of fielded Training System elements across the country and around the world. The selected individual will be a member of the I&T team responsible for all aspects of product test, system integration, and system verification of Training System products. Products include pilot training devices, maintainer training devices, courseware / syllabus, and training infrastructure. The primary focus for this position will be testing of proposed changes to fielded courseware and syllabi. This position will also involve development, documentation, and maintenance of I&T processes. Specific duties will include coordination with requirements and design engineers, test plan / procedure development, test execution, documentation and reporting. This team member may also be tasked with supporting verification of field retrofit for some Training System Sustainment projects. Travel, including international travel, may be required. The ability to obtain / retain a DoD secret clearance with F-35 Special Access is required.
Desired Skills: - Familiarity with F-35 pilot and maintainer training devices
- Familiarity with F-35 Training Infrastructure.
- Familiarity with SCORM-based courseware.
- Familiarity with I&T tools, processes and artifacts for F-35 Training System training devices, academic training infrastructure, and instructional products.
- Familiarity with F35 Training System architecture and product implementation
- Familiarity with F35 Training System change / configuration management and quality processes, particularly as related to I&T activity
- Current DoD secret clearance with F-35 Special Access
- Systems engineering discipline familiarity with a solid understanding of all product lifecycle phases.
- I&T experience on projects involving complex hardware / software and integration of COTS and non-COTS elements.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in an environment with dynamic priorities and varying work tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to be a part of a small team of technical individuals focused on I&T for specific product releases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete assigned projects involving interaction with multiple other teams with minimal guidance.
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance with F-35 Program Special Access
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top