Information Systems Analyst Associate - Grand Prairie, TX
Description:• Responsible for all technical analysis, troubleshooting, integration, upgrades and maintenance of computing equipment
• Responsible for protecting, maintaining, backing up, and recovering data related to IT equipment.
• Participate in IT projects relating to Desktop Services, Networking, Desktop applications and asset management
• Work closely with the IT management and MFC programs to determine support requirements, priorities and support needs.
• Develop, implement and maintain new processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, risk reduction and program excellence.
• Collaborate with MFC Offsites IT Offsites/Desktop/Network program management to ensure security guidelines, computing standards and best practices are being followed.
• Provide Status Reports and effectively communicating to IT management on all outstanding matters/issues
• Ability to obtain Secret clearance
• 5 years IT support experience
• Understanding of MFC and EBS processes and procedures
• Experience installing, supporting and using various Windows Operating systems and applications
• Experience working with Service Now, CATS, RMS, and other IT tools used with MFC
• Experience with data protection, backups and data recovery tools such as Connected
• Familiarity with IT equipment in manufacturing environments
• Experience working with desktop hardware and software installation/replacement/troubleshooting
• Experience supporting network equipment and configuring computers with unique network configurations
• Outstanding work ethic
• Self-motivated, customer focused, and proactive
• Able to professionally deal with quick and drastic changes
• Capable of supporting multiple tasks and customers with competing deadlines concurrently
• Work full time during core business hours and support after hour projects, outages or migrations as necessary
• Experience with reporting and analysis of computer software
• Ability to create documentation, processes and procedures to ensure risk reduction
• Ability to install operating systems and image computers
• Ability to travel several times a year for business requirements as needed
Back to top