Information Assurance Engineer Sr Stf
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity.
We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking,
everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee.
Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Cyber Security Technical Lead position to support the China Lake NAWCWD team that support everything from supporting security audits,
risk assessments, analyses, certification and accreditation services, configuration management, technical information assurance, network monitoring,
defense and security, and IT support services for the NAWCWD workforce. Candidate will be responsible to support team making recommendations for enhancing data systems security.
Candidate will also support the team researching attempted breaches of data security and rectifying security weaknesses.
Candidate will support the team that formulate security policies and procedures. Candidate will support leading the technical aspects of multiple projects and teams.
Candidate should be disciplined, self-starter, professional who can successfully bring projects to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversight.
The successful candidate will support technical project managing of the day to day operations of the NAVAIR IT/Cyber Support Services program team.
Concurrently, the successful Full Spectrum technical Leadership candidate will participate in new business development and growth activities including staffing planning, strategic planning, budgeting, project estimation, captures, and proposals.
Desired Skills: - Proposal development and writing experience with IDIQ contracts and tasks order proposals.
- Ability to collaborate with and integrate multi-functional teams
- Solid & demonstrated communications skills verbal and written
- Self Starter & the ability to multitask
- Must have proven team technical leadership experience
- Strong ability to interact with small businesses and industry partners
- Candidate should have demonstrated experience in the ability to supervise, direct, and coordinate the technical aspects of a variety of Information Technology (IT) and Cyber security work.
- Understanding of NAWCWD customer, environment, systems, products, and services a plus.
- Candidate experience should include performing contractual, financial, and administrative work to include, at a minimum, project controls, strategic management, and senior level communication.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of IT and cyber security
- Must have proven team and technical leadership experience
- Proposal development and proposal writing experience required
- Strong ability to interact with small businesses and industry partners.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly identify, recruit, staff, and train talented personnel required to tactically/strategically to drive program success.
- Capable to travel extensively with team to support various projects - Demonstrated experience with the PPMP process, including as a Control Account Manager (CAM) or oversight of CAMs.
- Experience with excel formulas and plotting data
- Active Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top