Info Assurance Engineer Asc
Description: Information Assurance Analyst supporting Lockheed Martin's computer network defense mission. The candidate will be responsible for investigating computer network security alerts to drive remediation and reduction of events.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Triaging security events
• Executing event remediation tasks
• Recommending event reduction plans
• Implementing approved event reduction plans
• Monthly reporting of mission success metrics
Desired Skills: • 2+ years of experience responding to endpoint anti-virus alerts
• 2+ years of experience responding to network-based intrusion detection/protection alerts
• Familiarity with MS Windows/Linux Security Events
• Understanding of computer protocols such as HTTP/S, TCP, FTP, RDP, DNS, SMTP, etc.
• Experience with Splunk
• Comfort with Unix command line
• Technical proficiency for understanding computing environments and related security events
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication
• Strong documentation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to effectively interact directly with a diverse customer base
• Ability to work multiple concurrent tasks
• Ability to work with remote teams
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top