Info Assurance Engineer Asc
This position is for an Information Assurance Engineer Asc working for Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Systems (EBS). The primary focus of the position will be in support of the Endpoint and Data Protection tools and organization within Corporate Information Security. This position supports all business areas within the Enterprise.
As an Information Assurance Engineer Asc you will report directly to the Information Assurance Engineering Manager. The applicant will be responsible for operational support and developing secure technical architecture solutions for enterprise and business requirements that supports the Corporate Information Security Privilege Management team. Applicant will be required assist with Crisis Managers and provide creative solutions to complex problems. The ability to obtain and DoD Security Clearance will be required.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
• Information Assurance and Endpoint Security operations, monitoring, hardware/software updates, tech refresh, security configuration management and sustaining engineering for the Corporation's Information Security
• Support for endpoint nodes, product support, system integration, policy management, change management, customer support, and technical support for McAfee Endpoint protection products.
• Provides endpoint security implementation and upgrades in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering.
• Assesses and mitigates endpoint system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validates system security requirements definition and analysis.
• Performs system planning, testing, and liaison activities, and supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
• IT Service Management and Change/Configuration Management for the hardware/software on the endpoints and supporting infrastructure.
• Knowledge of Information Assurance and security engineering principles including security testing in the areas of Information Assurance.
• Proven experience with privilege accounts using privilege management products, and applying least privilege principles
• Understanding of access tokens, creating customer tokens and when they could be used
• Knowledge of role-based access controls and two factor authentication methods
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): King of Prussia Pennsylvania
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top