Industrial Participation Sr / Industrial Development / Offset
- Grand Prairie, TX
Description:Supports the identification, development and implementation of Industrial Development, (includes: Offset, Industrial Participation, Industrial Cooperation, Localization) projects in support of new business captures or in the fulfillment of formal commitments associated with Lockheed Martin international programs under contract. Support the management of the overall Industrial Development (ID) programs and maintains customer relationships with international organizations within foreign governments and with industries to understand the customer country's Industrial Development regulations and expectations. Participates in the negotiation of agreements and project credits with international governments and industry. Supports the implementation and execution of programs that satisfy Lockheed Martin Industrial Development commitments on schedule and within program budget. Participates on International Capture Teams to develop "WIN" strategies and support proposal writing. Coordinate and secure commitments of Lockheed Martin resources to support ID projects. Functions as a point of contact with customer industries and has routine contact with Lockheed Martin suppliers and other international companies. Works closely with Programs, Global Supply Chain, Contracts, Finance & Business Operations and Legal in the developing of international industry partnership opportunities, as well as, associated agreements. Participates as a member of Lockheed Martin International Industrial Development Country Teams (IDCT) for the country(s) assigned. Coordinates with the appropriate Lockheed Martin functional staff and/or Corporate to ensure that each project and/or Industrial Development commitment receives the required reviews and approvals.
• Bachelor's Degree in technical or business-related field or equivalent experience/combined education
• Some international capture/proposal experience
• Experience briefing and engaging with Sr. Level- Executive Management in multiple functions
• Broad knowledge of Lockheed Martin including operations, finance, contracts, legal, marketing, technology applications and procurement sufficient to provide understanding for Industrial Development project identification, development and implementation.
• Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills are a requirement.
• Able to travel domestically and internationally as required.
• Willing to relocate to either the Dallas/Ft. Worth or Orlando
• Master's Degree In technical or business-related field.
• Technical, Product and/or international experience
• Experience with international markets, the aerospace & defense industry, Industrial Development processes and Industrial Development crediting practices.
• A working knowledge of international business practices.
• Experience preparing business cases
• Experience working with international suppliers, commercial companies
• Understanding of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), International Trafficking In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Foreign Corrupt Policies Act (FCPA).
• Competitive intelligence/ foreign industry market analysis
• Speaks a foreign language or has worked / lived overseas
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top