Industrial Engineer Associate
Description:This is an entry level position that supports the implementation of Lean Initiatives executed by Operations Engineering. The candidate will support multiple Continuous/Process improvement projects that improve product/process flow in production/manufacturing shop environments. This candidate will develop their analytical and root-cause analysis skills. Candidate will help facilitate CI/SIA events lead by senior Operations Engineers through solving medium to complex problems. Candidate will interface with organizational stakeholders to provide timely status of project and/or problem identification and resolution.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN POSITION REQUIRES SECURITY CLEARANCE
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Industrial Engineering, Operations Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering or technical related field.
- 2+ Years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- General understanding of Manufacturing / Production Operations
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Root Cause Analysis Tools/Techniques
- Demonstrated ability to Perform Data Analysis, and Provide Data Driven Recommendations
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering / Industrial Engineering Tools
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Principles
- Ability to Interface with Program/Production Management, Manufacturing Leads, Customers, and Functional Leads
Back to top