Description: The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program) is looking for world class talent in to be a part of a team that will carry on our 70+ year tradition making history in advanced aircraft development. Selected candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop, status, and analyze Manufacturing Master Schedules in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
- Use critical path methodology and application in network development, analysis, and problem resolution is required.
- Optimize sequence of operations and work flow.
- Create shop floor crew plans to ensure resources are properly allocated and utilized effectively.
- Create shop floor level metrics to monitor schedule progress and help identify risk areas.
- Work to improve efficiencies through waste elimination and process improvements.
- Perform data analysis to establish shop metrics and solve complex problems.
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
Desired Skills: - 3+ years of combined Production and/or Master Scheduling experience
- 3+ years of Production Operations (Shop Floor) experience
- 1+ year/s of Milestone software experience
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) knowledge and experience
- Advanced experience using MS suite, including Access, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Advanced (7+ years) Microsoft Project software experience
- Work independently and contribute to daily site decision making
- Provide daily direction and guidance to junior associates and management
- Green Belt/Black Belt Certified
- 2+ Years of Aerospace Industry experience
- Ability to interface with program management, manufacturing leads, customer, and functional leads
- Ability to lead/drive tasks to completion and monitor/escalate issues
- Production (Shop Floor) experience
- Production and/or Master Scheduling Production Scheduling Experience:
- Microsoft Project software experience
- Experience with critical path methodology and application in network development, analysis, and problem resolution is required
- Experience with shop floor level metrics to monitor schedule progress and help identify risk areas
- Lean Six Sigma Experience
- Experience creating shop floor crew plans to ensure resources are properly allocated and utilized effectively
- Bachelor's Degree
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top