Human Resources Representative
Description:Provides strategic leadership, direction and counseling to team of Aeronautics leaders in order to achieve desired results. Partners with client leaders to ensure the organization possesses the necessary workforce volume and capability to effectively and efficiently deliver core services while managing labor cost and developing future leadership and technical bench strength. Develops workforce strategy for client organization that is coordinated and aligned with the larger organization/company and addresses short and long term capability needs and gaps.
May also provide human resources center of excellence support in the areas of compensation, workforce planning, human resources information systems (HRIS), labor relations, talent acquisition, talent and organizational capability (T&OC) and global diversity and inclusion (GD&I).
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Administration with an emphasis/focus on HR, or a related field.
• Possess a GPA of 2.8 or higher.
• Prior experience in the field/discipline of Human Resources applying standard practices, processes, and regulations
• Ability to obtain a secret/top secret security clearance if applicable
• Demonstrated experience consulting with an assigned client organization on Human Resources topics
• Demonstrated experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying of milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results
• Demonstrated experience developing strategic workforce management plans for assigned client organization in coordination with overarching client organization/company, including identification of workforce gaps, opportunities, and methods to address near and long term resource requirements
• Demonstrated experience delivering results for the business in partnership with Human Resource's Centers of Excellence, corresponding Human Resource's Business Partners, and other organizations as needed
• Demonstrated ability and experience coaching leaders and employees
• Demonstrated ability and experience facilitating groups to create solutions and resolve issues
• Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods based on context
• Basic to moderate knowledge and experience with change management principles and methodology; preference for experience using Prosci methodology
• Basic to moderate knowledge of org design principles and methodology
• Demonstrated understanding of human capital analytics and key workforce metrics
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Demonstrate strong decision making and judgment, oral and written communication, and business acumen
• Demonstrate basic financial acumen
• Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/ solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
Back to top