Human Resources Business Partner
Description:Provides strategic leadership, direction and counseling to team of Aeronautics leaders in order to achieve desired results. Partners with client leaders to ensure the organization possesses the necessary workforce volume & capability to effectively and efficiently deliver core services while managing labor cost and developing future leadership and technical bench strength. Develops workforce strategy for client organization that is coordinated and aligned with the larger organization/company and addresses short-term and long-term capability needs and gaps. Based on business growth/forecast and current and future workforce - identifies workforce gaps, risks, and areas of opportunity for the client organization. Partners with relevant Human Resources Centers of Excellence (COE) to deliver human resources programs and business outcome focused solutions. Facilitates the successful execution of people solutions via the COEs by actively participating in preparing the client organization, identifying gaps or risks to successfully manage change within the client organization, and collaborating with relevant stakeholders to address those issues.
Provides leaders and employees with coaching, consultation, and guidance on the effective management of people, structure, organization effectiveness, resourcing, and relationships. Assists leaders and employees at all levels with developing and consistently demonstrating effective communication, feedback, recognition, helping build ownership/accountability in leadership, and conflict management. Serve as a CoA role model. Advocates for employees. Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the enterprise. Delivers data-driven people solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible. Own talent capability to deliver on business performance requirements (right people, right place, right time, right cost).
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or Business Administration with an emphasis/focus on HR, or a related field.
- Strong Communication Skills that demonstrate positive impacts
- Human Resources Business Partner or HR Functional Experience or applicable course work (HR functions such as Total Rewards, Performance Management, Staffing, Talent Management, Organizational Development, and Labor Relations.)
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership, employees and peers locally and virtually
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through the lifecycle (design, develop, implement)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including the ability to develop and analyze metrics
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
- Analytical skills and ability to present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership
- Experience in Organizational Development, Leadership Coaching, Workforce Planning and Management, Compensation and/or Project Management
- Ability to operate autonomously, yet collaborate as an effective team member across the HR organization
- Experience in change management, specifically driving change throughout an organization or subset of the organization
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- HRBP/Generalist experience
- SHRM PHR/SPHR certification
- Greenbelt or continuous improvement training
Back to top