Human Capital Analyst
Description:The Workforce Planning and Analytics organization is actively seeking Human Capital Analyst (HCA) professionals who like to extract, reconcile and are challenged by analyzing and using data in a business context! If you are you a skilled in this area, this is the right opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will report to the Sr. Manager, Workforce Planning and Analytics for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company. The Workforce Planning and Analytics team is responsible for providing HR reporting and data analysis to HR professionals and business leaders, interfacing with a broader Corporate team on reporting and HR systems, maintaining existing business specific HR tools and systems, and addressing new system and tool needs. This position will participate in all of those activities but with a specific focus on HR data analytics and decision support.
In this position, the selected candidate:
• Receives day-to-day technical guidance and direction from a lead Sr. Human Capital Analyst in order to compile, analyze, and report data to predict future workforce events and other business related people outcomes.
• Participates in the development and execution of human capital analytics and reporting for client organization(s).
• Demonstrates inclusion and engagement with team to achieve results.
• Applies feedback from lead Sr. Human Capital Analyst on technical aspects of human capital analytics and reporting, including but not limited to planning, consulting, data mining, data management, metrics and analytics, and reporting.
• Applies feedback from stakeholders and HR colleagues on reporting/presentations and recommendations.
• Participates in the development and execution of human capital analytics for client organization(s).
• Manages human capital analytics and projects for assigned client organization(s).
• Maintains ongoing communication with business clients.
• Maintains excellent working relationships with Human Resources colleagues, including Working HR Business Partners, Labor Relations, Compensation, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, and Legal as needed.
• Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the enterprise.
• Delivers data driven solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
• Utilizes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Access), and other software tools/ solutions (e.g., SQL, WebFocus/ FOCUS, Hyperion, OBIEE, SPSS, Sharepoint, PeopleSoft, BrassRing) as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautic's Workforce Planning and Analytics team is driven to achieve. The HCA will collaborate and partner with a forward-thinking team of professionals. Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed to support the organization.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Master's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Data Analytics/Science, Statistics, Human Resources or business related discipline.
• Demonstrated experience extracting, reconciling, and analyzing data in a business context (for example, as an internal or external consultant for a company)
• Demonstrated experience communicating analyses and recommendations to non-technical audiences such as business leaders or HR colleagues
• Demonstrated experience applying statistics and higher order analytics (for example, retrospective / trend analysis, regression, predictive analysis/modeling) within a business context
• Demonstrated experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying of milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results
• Minimum of 2 years' experience applying of Human Capital Analytics and key workforce metrics
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the field/discipline of Human Resources practices, processes, and regulations
• Demonstrated experience consulting with business clients
• Demonstrated experience delivering results for the business in partnership with Human Resource's Centers of Excellence, corresponding Human Resource's Business Partners, and other organizations as needed
• Demonstrated ability and experience coaching executives, leaders, and employees
• Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods based on context
• Basic to moderate knowledge and experience with change management principles and methodology; preference for experience using Prosci methodology
• Demonstrated experience identifying and implementing process improvement
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Must demonstrate strong decision making and judgement, oral and written communication, business acumen
• Must demonstrate basic to moderate financial acumen
• Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/ solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Access), SQL, WebFocus / FOCUS, Hyperion, OBIEE, SPSS, Sharepoint, PeopleSoft, BrassRing, and other related or similar HR Management Systems
Back to top